- Job Reference: 00095766-1
- Date Posted: 11 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
- Salary: £12.50 to £14.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
£500 Welcome Bonus available - limited time only!***
Mileage Expenses Paid Every 2 Weeks – We pay mileage back every 2 weeks to help with fuel costs / expenses.
We are looking for kind and caring people who want to make a difference to the lives of others.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic team based in Walton and the surrounding areas. You won’t regret it.
As one of our Care Assistants you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships. Not only do we offer fantastic rates of pay, job satisfaction and very flexible hours that suit you, plus we also pay travel time between our care visits.
WE PAY TRAVEL TIME - We feel our care staff work hard providing high quality care to people in their own homes and deserve the best rewards. We pay our care staff travel time and mileage in addition to the already great rate of pay on offer. Travel time is the time in between care visits that most other care providers are unwilling to pay. On average a full-time Care Assistant could earn around an additional £200 per month just by joining Alina and getting paid for their travel time in addition to their hourly rate and mileage (based on 40-hours of work per week). Apply to join our amazing team and you will soon feel the benefits of paid travel time + Mileage for no extra work.
Benefits of joining
* Great rates of pay - UP TO £14 per hour + PAID TRAVEL TIME
* Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays + PAID TRAVEL TIME
* PAID TRAVEL TIME - We Pay Travel Time Between Our Visits + Mileage
* Paid Mileage + PAID TRAVEL TIME
* Guaranteed Hours Available (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
* Flexible hours that work around you
* Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
* Career development – Alina Ambassador Scheme
* Local work available
* Free Personal Protective Equipment provided
* Paid holiday
* Free Care certificate Induction training
* Ongoing Training with The Alina Academy
* £200 Referral Scheme
* Paid refresher training
* Free Care Assistant uniform
* Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
* Roles are subject to DBS checks (free)*
* Exclusive Care Assistant employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
* Exceptional support from our office staff and existing Care Assistants
* Competitive leasing deals on new cars for you, your family & friends
* Wellbeing Support - We take your wellbeing seriously and provide lots of exclusive support to help mind, body, and soul.
As a Care Assistant you could be the highlight of somebody’s day or you could be there for them in their darkest hour, but you’ll do it all with the full support of our fantastic team of office staff and existing Care Assistants. Below are some examples of what our clients may need your support with.
Light cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, medication, personal care, help to get dressed, washing and bathing, medical appointments, day centres, appointments, and social activities.
If you think that you could make a difference to someone’s day and genuinely care about people, then we are looking for you.
* A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
* A desire to see elderly and vulnerable people treated with care and respect
* Reliability, flexibility, hard work and honesty
* Good communication skills and good teamwork skills
* In order to ensure the safety of staff and the vulnerable people we support during the Covid-19 pandemic, all staff will be required to comply with company, PHE and government recommendations including weekly testing.
Contact our friendly team today by applying online or call (phone number removed)
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant