- Job Reference: 00045598-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £11.25 to £13.75 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Care Coordinator
Contract type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
Care Worker - 100s of Positions – Stevanage – Immediate Start!
VHL is a leading care provider looking for caring, passionate and reliable care staff to work in the Cambridgeshire You will join a team of dedicated Care Assistant providing support to our clients in the comfort of their own home. This opportunity is domiciliary care only.
We are interested to hear from people with experience as carers and those who want to begin their career in care. We offer shadowing, coaching and interactive induction as well as coaching as well as further training.
Duties of Care Worker will include
* Personal care - washing and bathing
* Support with dressing/undressing
* Prompting and administering medication
* Social companionship
* Moving and transfers and others
Benefits of Care Worker:
* Bike to Work Scheme
* Holiday Pay
* Sick Pay
* Company Pension Scheme
* Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
* Free award-winning training and ongoing support whilst you work with us
* Access to Workplace wellness scheme
* Career progression and vocational qualification opportunities
* Flexible Contract
* Refer a Friend scheme for employees up to £250*
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications of Care Worker
Education and previous experience is not essential as we provide training to all candidates but applicants MUST have
* Good written and spoken English language
* A caring and nurturing personality
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team
* Knowledge of the local area
* Reliable and trustworthy work ethics
Our philosophy is based on the principle that each client is unique and our services promote dignity and respect while providing the best of care.
Verity Healthcare takes the welfare of vulnerable adults, young people and children seriously and so we take stringent measures to safeguard all. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening such as checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
We really welcome your application during this COVID-19 outspread.
As an employer, the safety of our staff is paramount and so we are ensuring all our care workers have the correct protective equipment to do their role safely. We also are here to continue to provide key services to our clients.
If you like a challenge, then this is the perfect Job for you