- Job Reference: 00044928-1
- Date Posted: 9 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £22,932
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Salary: £10.50 per hour £22,932 p/a (for full time)
Hours: Full and part time hours available
If Competence, Choice and Compassion are more than just words to you, please read on…..
If caring comes naturally and you are looking for a rewarding career where you can really care and make a difference then a Care Assistant at The Marbrook Centre is the role for you.
As a Care Assistant at The Marbrook Centre you will show genuine kindness and empathy to our residents, making sure they are at the centre of everything you do.
Everyone is different and we celebrate individuality. You will deliver the highest quality personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans with the dignity and respect they deserve. If you can offer a natural warmth and wish to make a difference to our residents lives then we would love to hear from you.
You don’t need any qualifications or previous work experience, just a natural warmth and wish to make a difference to someone who needs you. Whatever your background, with our training and support we can build on all your skills.
Some of your duties will include:
* Being a caring and friendly listening ear, helping our residents feel that Marbrook is their home.
* Empowering and supporting our residents to make their own choices.
* Helping residents with their daily activities like washing, dressing, eating.
If you are a looking for a joyful and heart-warming career, with real progression and development then we would love to hear from you.
When we find people who share our values, we try to keep hold of them by nurturing and investing in them, supporting them to be the best that they can be and offer real progression and career development for those that want it.
To apply or discuss the role further please click APPLY below
It is no longer a legal requirement for care home employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. However, we strongly advise all staff to meet their professional responsibilities and would prefer you to have received a full course of COVID vaccinations.
This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity.
The Marbrook Centre is an award winning specialist neurological, dementia and stroke care services provider in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. We deliver specialist 24 hour nursing, therapy and care and support services for adults with complex and long term neurological conditions, which include multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, stroke, traumatic brain injury and dementia.
We don’t just accept difference, we welcome it. No matter what your sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, gender identity, religion or any other characteristic, we welcome your application. As a team we actively celebrate, support and thrive on diversity for the benefit of our residents and staff, and we believe this creates an environment of empowerment and mutual respect and therefore excellence in care.
Some benefits of Working at The Marbrook Centre
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* Great holiday allowance – increases with long service
* Flexible working/rota
* Automatic pension
* Shopping, restaurant and entertainment discounts
* Free parking
* Free tea and coffee
* Free access to 24/7 Employee Support/Counselling
* Quick career progression opportunities
* First class specialist tailored training and induction
* Length of service rewards
* Regular management supervision and support
* Staff forums – to give you a voice to share your ideas
* Opportunity to achieve your Level 2 or 3 City & Guilds (NVQ) in Adult Care (care roles)
* Double pay for bank holidays
* Free meal provided on shift (care roles)
* Full time/Part time/Night/Bank* contracts available
Full time/part time/nights/bank* hours available
*For bank hours, care experience is required.
We offer sponsorship for overseas workers as skilled workers/Tier 2