- Job Reference: 00044943-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
- Salary: £10.90 to £13.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Come and join our fantastic team in Ringwood and make the Alina difference!
We are looking for caring, reliable, and passionate individuals to join our team in providing excellent standards of care to our clients and help them remain independent in their own homes. We have flexible working patterns to suit you such as weekends, evenings and early mornings.
We have full and part time work available at our Ringwood branch which covers Ringwood and surrounding areas.
Duties may include:
- Light cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Supporting our clients with their personal care, getting dressed, washing, bathing and toileting
- Accompanying our clients to attend their medical appointments, day centres and social activities
In order to ensure the safety of staff and the vulnerable people we support during the Covid-19 pandemic, all staff will be required to comply with company, PHE and government recommendations including weekly testing.
Benefits to joining us:
- Great rates of pay – up to £13.50per hour
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Free induction training and regular paid refresher training
- Paid mileage
- Free uniform and DBS checks
- Opportunity to study for diploma in Health and Social Care
- Progress your career with the Alina Ambassador Scheme (available after six months employment)
- Alina Rewards – exclusive employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension scheme
Contact our friendly recruitment team today on (phone number removed)
Homecare Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant