- Job Reference: 00051967-1
- Date Posted: 23 December 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
- Salary: £9.40 to £10.40 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Cranford Grange in Knutsford provides luxury life-enabling care for older adults - our dedicated team of skilled professionals are like a family, and we are passionate about the care we provide. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Cranford Grange would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
As a Care Assistant at our home, you’ll look after our residents’ health, wellbeing and happiness. Your day-to-day tasks may include helping with residents’ social activities, serving in the dining room, tidying residents’ rooms, answering help bells and assisting with their dressing and personal care. Above all, you’ll be helping our residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in an atmosphere of respect, trust and joy.
* Dedicated with a passion for helping others.
* A warm, friendly and compassionate person who’s as committed as we are
* Excellent communication skills and a great team player
* The ability to make responsible decisions that are always in the resident’s interest
* Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Care Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
* Competitive salary
* Career pathways
* Long Service awards
* Cycle to work
* Free eye tests
* Pension Scheme
* Annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Cash plans
* GEM awards
* Quality training to develop your skills
* Free uniform
* Thousands of online and in-store discounts