- Job Reference: 00028388-1
- Date Posted: 21 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Highcliffe, Dorset
- Salary: £9.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Care Assistant DAYS – Highcliffe, Christchurch – Permanent - £9.50/hr
FULL TIME DAYS - 36hrs - £9.50 per hour (3 x 12 shifts a week 8am-8pm )
* Fixed Shift pattern, so you can always be able to plan your work/life balance
* Permanent Contract, guaranteed hours.
* Breaks Paid!!
* Life Assurance, Welfare Fund, Standard pension scheme, Discount scheme (available at a number of locations), EAP, management support, free uniform and DBS paid for, to name a few !
You will be working for a fantastic organisation who put the needs of the residents and its staff first, whose person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
* One Year minimum experience of working in an elderly social care environment
* Have a caring nature and possess a willingness to develop new skills
STATEMENT ON COVID 19 MEASURES
You can rest assured that you are in safe hands. We take this responsibility very seriously and as such, we have implemented robust infection control measures to ensure the safety of everyone who lives and works within our homes. These measures include Wearing PPE, Regular testing and temperature checking, Social distancing, Enhanced cleaning, Covid-19 training