We are currently looking for a Care Assistant to work within a Children's residential home in Telford that provides support for young people with learning difficulties.
You will be required to support the children with everyday tasks within the home and taking them out to the cinema, swimming, shopping and general outdoor activities where all of the expenses are covered.
You will be working within an existing team or support workers on a daily basis , supporting one of two children aged 15/16 who are physically able that have learning disabilities who just require day-day general support and companionship.
This is a temporary (agency) position that is ongoing and will have regular hours per week between 16-60 hours per week - FREE Meals are provided on everyday/shift that you work so you do not need to take/pay for your own lunch!
Shift times -
* Days 8am - 4pm / 4pm - 10pm
* Nights 10pm - 8am ( Bedroom provided for your overnight stay - you are able to sleep in your own room during this shift)
* Experience working as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Youth Support Worker
* Previous experience working with children is desirable but not essential
* Driving licence is preferred but not essential
* NVQ lvl 2 or the national Care Certificate is desirable ( e-learning training will be provided )
We can register you very quickly and easily via our online remote registration process, meaning that you can register with us in the comfort of your own home, or you can come into our offices in wellington Telford for registration.
All Care Assistant that have experience and are looking to register with us you will receive a Free enhanced DBS check, Free online training, Free uniform, & Weekly pay