Care Assistant Covid 19
- Job Reference: 00039322-1
- Date Posted: 17 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Salary: £14.00 to £16.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
ENS Recruitment is looking for reliable and friendly Care Assistants for homes with Covid-19 to provide cover within our client’s homes in the Westcliff on Sea area. We have various hours that work around your availability, just tell us what you prefer – earlies or lates? Long days or nights? Join us for on-going work today. Immediate start is available for the right candidates.
The shift patterns we offer are typically between 07:00 – 14:00 & 14:00 – 22:00 & 22:00 – 07:00, however this can change and vary, depending on the client you are supporting as there might be later starts or earlier finishes. However, you choose the days you work!
Hourly rates are between £14 and £16 per hour.
What are the requirements?
* Minimum 6 months experience a Care Assistant
* Right to work in the UK
* DBS registered Online (desirable)
What do we offer?
* Dedicated consultant
* PPE supplied in abundance
* Weekly pay – you will get paid every Friday
* Flexible shift patterns; - early/ late shifts and nights available
* A confidential 24-hour helpline to support you
* Free in-house training delivered by our very own experts, as well as training delivered by professional external trainers
* National Discount Scheme offering a range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
* 5.6 weeks holiday and 3% pension contribution
* Opportunity to work in a varied and diverse environment – no two days are the same!
* Recommend a friend and you will qualify to receive £75* (conditions apply)
All our registrations are currently done fully remotely. Call us today or apply today for an immediate interview. Please call Csenge on (phone number removed) for a friendly chat