- Job Reference: 00045951-1
- Date Posted: 24 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Salary: £10.20 to £12.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Come and join the team as a Care Assistant and make the Alina Homecare difference.
We are looking for kind and caring people who want to make a difference to the lives of others.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic care assistant team based in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas. You won’t regret it.
As one of our care assistants you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships. Not only do we offer fantastic rates of pay, job satisfaction and very flexible hours that suit you, We pay travel time between our visits - our care workers work hard providing high quality care to people in their own homes, we pay our Care Workers travel time and mileage in addition to the already great rate of pay on offer. We also offer the following:
* Guaranteed Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
* Flexible hours that work around you
* Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
* Career development – Alina Care Assistant Ambassador Scheme
* Local work
* Free Personal Protective Equipment provided
* Great rates of pay - UP TO £12.00 per hour
* Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
* Paid holiday
* Free Care certificate Induction training
* Ongoing Training Within The Alina Academy
* £200 Referral Scheme
* Regular paid Care Assistant refresher training
* Free care assistant uniform
* Mileage allowance and travel time paid
* Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
* Roles are subject to DBS checks (free)*
* Exclusive Care Assistant employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
* Exceptional support from our office staff and existing care assistants
* Competitive leasing deals on new cars for you, your family & friends
* We take your wellbeing seriously and provide lots of exclusive support to help mind, body and soul
* In order to ensure the safety of staff and the vulnerable people we support during the Covid-19 pandemic, all staff will be required to comply with company, PHE and government recommendations including weekly testing.
As a care assistant you can be the highlight of somebody’s day or you can be there for them in their darkest hour, but you’ll do it all with the full support of our fantastic team of office staff and existing care assistants. Below are some examples of what our clients may need your support with as a care assistant:
Light cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, medication, personal care, help to get dressed, washing and bathing, medical appointments, day centres, appointments and social activities.
If you think that you could make a difference to someone’s day and genuinely care about people, then we have the Care Assistant opportunity for you. All we expect from you is:
* A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
* A desire to see elderly and vulnerable people treated with care and respect
* Reliability, flexibility, hard work and honesty
* Good communication skills and a good sense of humour
* Good team work skills
Contact our friendly team today to become an Alina Homecare Care Assistant, apply online or call (phone number removed)
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker