Car Driver Portbury
- Job Reference: 00023090-1
- Date Posted: 14 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £8.72 to £13.09 Per Hour
- Sector: Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Are you looking for an enjoyable role where you can work with and around new cars?
The Gi Group are looking for good, steady car drivers to drive and manoeuvre new cars around Portbury dock.
Duties will include:
- Walking from the different zones to collect cars
- Driving the cars to the locations selected.
- Scanning the cars after parking
- Parking the cars in line with the white lines
- Valeting the cars
- Using a spanner to disconnect the battery.(from time to time)
You will have a full 2 day induction to the site and the role, including scanner training and full PPE will be provided.
There are 2 shifts;
Monday - Friday (Occasional Weekend Work)
(Due to COVID-19 the shift times could change)
Pay Rate £8.72-£13.09
This is a temporary role with busy peaks and troth's however they employee all of their permanent staff through the agency. If you are successful.
Up to £1,040 bonus if targets and KPI's are hit.
Please note that you need to have no more than 6 points on your licence and 1 year driving experience. If you are interested please call Kate on (phone number removed).