Capital Project Engineer (COVID-19 Project)
- Job Reference: 00019420-1
- Date Posted: 15 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Chelmsford, Essex
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
We are currently looking for a Capital Project Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on an initial 6 month contract located in the Essex area. As the Capital Project Engineer you will be responsible for facilitating the modification of the new facility to support with COVID-19 Vaccine.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Capital Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Capital Project Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the executing of small to medium Engineering Projects in accordance to project policy.
2. You will be responsible for working in a team to deliver the project to objects of scope, budget and program whilst helping to develop and deliver cap-Ex projects.
3. As the Capital Project Engineer, you will be taking a "hands on" approach to develop technically sounds URS's and other Engineering projects.
4. You will be responsible for project engineering small Cap-Ex projects including installing pharmaceutical equipment into the new facility.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Capital Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering discipline is desired but not essential. Project Management qualification is desired.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential, preferably within sterile manufacturing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within project engineering is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves