Capital Improvements Charge Hand
|Job Title:||Capital Improvements Charge Hand|
|Location:||Bristol, Avon and Bristol|
|Salary:||£31,621 per annum + overtime + PRP|
|Start Date:||2019-05-10 00:00:00.0|
|Contact Name:||James McGlone|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 15:00|
What's the role?
This role will act as the lead on any project and also deputise for the Capital Improvements Team Leader
You will be:
- Allocate tasks to the team, ensuring the most productive and cost effective service delivery at all times
- Maintaining high levels of output and high standards of work across the team
- Working within set SLAs
- Ensuring the team adhere to all health and safety regulations, managing situations appropriately as they arise
- Carry out all new starter inductions and training
- Plan tasks and monitor contractors and supply chain.
What do you need?
- Fully qualified and experienced in all trade disciplines
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety practices
- Able to clearly give instruction and manage small works programmes
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Act as a role model for the team
- String IT skills, ability to use PDA device
Closing date for applications is Thursday 22nd May.
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. Bromford Housing Group will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us. All employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's