Canteen Chef Manager Magilligan
|Job Title:||Canteen Chef Manager Magilligan|
|Salary:||£19500 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: additional pay and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Belfast|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 17:22|
Do you want to work for a prestigious organization that truly values its employees with bonus and career progression?
Are you a chef that wants a bit of a change and more routine in your life?
We may have the perfect position for you.
Blue arrow is extremely pleased to be recruiting for one of the biggest names in catering.
We have one position available for the right candidate in the Magilligan area.
We are hoping to find honest hard working individuals that are ready to change their career or take their career to the next level and become a chef manager.
Your duties will include
- Running your own kitchen and developing your own menu
- Preparing and cooking food with pride.
- Face to face contact with you're customers and building great customer relationship's
- Using HACCAP to the highest level and great knowledge and understanding
- To comply with the statutory Food Safety and Hygiene Regulations.
- To comply with the statutory, Fire, Health and Safety regulations.
- Manage and assist with the cleanliness in your department and comply with the Environmental Health Regulations at all times.
- Stock and portion control
- Maintaining a high level of standards at all times.
What we are looking for?
- Level two or level three hygiene certified Chefs only
- Great communication and organization
- Passion for good food at affordable prices
- Good under pressure
- Creative and self-motivated
If this is you please get in touch with Blue Arrow Belfast on 02890315005
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's