|Salary||22500-27500||Sector||Government & Public Sector, Miscellaneous|
We are seeking to appoint Campaign Managers who can help us develop our local campaigns across the country. This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals who thrive on a wide-range of challenges.
This is a frontline campaigning position, where your solid interpersonal skills will be crucial.
Political and campaigning priorities can change quickly, so you should not see this as a normal 9-5 role. You will be prepared to provide hands-on-sleeves-rolled up support and go over and beyond to get the job done.
Working with our local volunteer teams, you will be responsible for developing our activist networks and building our campaigning structures. You will lead our voter contact programmes, and organise a comprehensive fundraising programme. You will produce local campaign literature and develop our online presence.
Please note this is a fixed term contract position.
What you will be doing
Responsibilities will include:
- To develop an on-going programme of incumbency activities
- Recruit volunteers and build campaign teams
- Support an on-going voter contact programme, including phoning and door-to-door canvassing
- Organise high-profile political meetings and events
- Create a comprehensive fundraising programme
- Produce local Party literature and building a delivery network
- Maintain and expand a presence on multiple social media platforms
- Execute a full “get out the vote” operation on polling day
What we are looking for
Skills and capabilities:
- Well organised with a professional attitude
- Able to take ownership for fulfilling tasks and meeting deadlines
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Solid motivation skills, able to inspire colleagues and Party volunteers
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party
What we will provide
- A full training programme will be provided, together with an opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Benefits, which include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a pension, various schemes (childcare, cycle to work, interest free season loan ticket) plus many more.
Successful candidates will receive a salary in the range of £22,500 to £27,500, dependent on skills and experience.
To apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org