Calling all Northamptonshire NQTs
- Job Reference: 00006981-1
- Date Posted: 16 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £100 to £150 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Due to requests from NQTs and ITT Providers and the ongoing situation, Vision for Education are proud to have added to our overall NQT Package for Summer 2020, and the 2020/2021 Academic year. We passionately believe in providing teachers entering the profession with as much support as possible.
Are you close to qualifying or have recently qualified as a Primary SEN or Secondary School Teacher? Unsure of the next step ? Are you looking for a school to complete your NQT year ?
Vision for Education are currently recruiting newly qualified teachers for primary secondary and SEN schools in and around the area. We are looking to appoint passionate teachers who can maintain a high standard of teaching, inspire the students and continue to drive up performance.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Susi on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.