Call Handlers (Covid Response – Inbound) - Home Based - Sheffield
- Job Reference: 00038145-1
- Date Posted: 9 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £8.30 to £8.75 Per Hour
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Call Handlers (Covid Response - Inbound) - Home Based - Sheffield
Location: Sheffield city centre
Hours: Full time, rota based. Monday to Sunday between 7am - 11pm (must be fully flexible)
Hourly rate: £8.72 per hour for 25 and above, £8.30 for under 25
Start date: To be confirmed
You must have a strong internet connection and be IT literate. Full equipment is provided however you will need to be competent using several systems at once.
Please note - these positions will be working from home, however you will be required to attend 5 full days of training in Sheffield.
We are looking for temporary staff to start immediately with a well-established contact centre based in Sheffield.
The work is working on a project supporting the Covid-19 response on behalf of the government. You will be dealing with incoming calls from members of the public, taking down their personal details, and providing them with information.
We are looking for people with strong communication skills, good customer service experience and the ability to show empathy and understanding to vulnerable members of the public.
* You must be able to start immediately
* Fluent in English language
* Good verbal communication skills
* Intermediate IT skills
* Fully flexible with working hours
* Strong accuracy and attention to detail
* Enthusiastic and conscientious
You must have the following documents:
* Valid UK or EU Passport, or valid visa
* OR full original UK birth certificate (original only)
* Proof of NI number - P60. P45, HMRC letter (not wage slips)
* Proof of address dated within 90 days (utility bill, bank statement etc.)
(Please only apply if you are able to provide the above documents, as without all of the above we are unable to register you.)
If you are interested in the above work and are able to start immediately please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration and we will contact you via telephone to discuss the details.
Please ensure that the phone number on your CV is correct so that we are able to contact you