|Location||South Shields||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£7.83 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
South Shields, NE33 1RF
Full time, temporary, ongoing contract
Hourly pay rate £7,83
Our client is looking to recruit a highly-professional, energetic, enthusiastic and experienced outbound Call Handler to contact students in order to fill out a short questionnaire. The company offers a fantastic working environment and team spirit.
The students you contact will have recently completed, or withdrawn from, a course at their local college, council or training provider. You will contact people of all ages, from all areas of the country and occasionally people with limited English. There is no cold calling or selling involved within the role. Training is provided, and continued support is always available.
The working hours are from Monday to Thursday from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm and on Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- To manually dial and consistently reach a high volume of students in order to complete relevant questionnaires.
- Following and filling in the questionnaire as requested by client.
- Meeting targets in a fast and fun environment.
- Ensuring your calls are compliant and adhere to company regulations.
- Confident in managing workloads to ensure you meet targets within agreed timeframes, without comprising on quality.
- Able to work alone, as well as contribute to the team and work well within a collaborative customer-focused environment.
- Strong PC skills, confident in using systems and Microsoft Office.