Call Centre Sales Advisor
|Job Title:||Call Centre Sales Advisor|
|Salary:||£21000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Keri McGhie|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 11:42|
As a new business call centre advisor we would like you to be:
- Highly Motivated
- An over achiever
- Excellent Communicator
- Excellent negotiator
As a New Business Call Centre Advisor your daily duties will consist of:
The primary focus for this role is to work from a high volume of inbound leads that are obtained from a combination of Direct Mail/Websites leads and a third party. Key things you'll be doing will include:
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers to assist and provide quotations and policies for various insurance products.
- Utilising skills learnt in training, closing sales using a consultative and confident approach.
- Regularly achieving sales, service and productivity targets.
- Respond to and follow up sales and/ or service enquiries using appropriate methods of communication.
- Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice
- Ensure existing information held is accurate
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
As a New Business Call Centre Advisor you will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Lifestyle benefits
- Healthy snacks
- Chill out area
So if you are interested in becoming a New Business Call Centre Advisor then please get in contact with Pertemps today. We look forward look forward with your dream job.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's