Call Centre Representative
|Job Title:||Call Centre Representative|
|Salary:||£13911 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sutton|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 09:13|
Hours are 32 per week, with a set shift pattern and are as follows:
Monday: 9am – 7pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Basic hourly rate of £8.36, plus bonus and commission.
The purpose of this role is to generate high quality appointments for the company sales advisors in line with the company's budget.
• Generate high quality appointments for sales advisors
• Maximise conversion rates from lead to appointment.
• Ensure lead details and appointments are logged accurately
• Ensure brochures are sent in a timely fashion.
• Meet Key Performance Indicator targets, as cascaded by the Call Centre Manager.
• Identifying customer needs through effective questioning techniques.
• Using objection handling & closing techniques.
• Demonstrating excellent company & product knowledge.
• Effectively managing call-backs.
• Experienced in accurate data entry & the use of computer systems.
• Excellent Customer Service skills.
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's