Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for contact centre agents to work on a temporary assignment in Reigate. This is for a busy call centre, within a friendly and professional team. You will mainly be taking inbound calls relating to a variety of occupational pension schemes. You may be required to answer queries via email and to provide support to the administration and customer service team. This role offers 37.5 hours per week, working any 5 out of 7 days. Pay rate is £12.00 per hour.
Please note that training for this role will be held within offices (covid secure). Thereafter the position will be worked remotely from home, until a return to the offices can be resumed.
* Forward on escalated calls in the correct manner
* Maintain and develop knowledge of pension schemes
* Provide support to the administration team
* Answer the phones and respond to members queries to set service standards
* Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the company brand
* Communicate with members via email
* Make outbound calls when required
* Hit individual (KPI of 50 calls per day) and team targets
* Ensure timely completion of timesheets
* Pass at C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent
* Able to work to a high level of accuracy whilst under pressure
* Computer literate
* Excellent customer service skills and a positive, customer focused attitude
* Experience in DB or DC pensions administration would be an advantage
* Experience working within a contact centre dealing with inbound calls
* Available between 6th April and 5th July 2021 (possibility of extension)
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today.