Call Centre Advisor
- Job Reference: 00044237-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £19,554 to £21,000
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployment back to work. This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery, ‘Restart’ which is a cornerstone of the Governments ‘Plan for Jobs’ strategy and the existing expansion to the Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS). The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19. We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain good work, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
Join our team as a Customer Support Advisor (Call Centre) handling inbound/outbound telephone calls and respond to other message types as required (email, SMS, etc). You will be responding to enquiries and provide a general support function throughout the participants employment journey.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in a customer service-related role as well as have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
• Promote the Restart programme positively to ensure potential participants have full understanding of the programme and its benefit to them
• Complete the pre-referral process (warm handover meeting) including checking suitability for the programme and liaise with Job Centre staff for referral sign-off
• Achieve personal performance targets (Key Performance Indicators), including referral to programme start ratios and customer satisfaction measures
• Maintain updated knowledge on all of Restart’s specific services in order to provide the best possible service to participants
• Handle inbound/outbound phone calls and respond to other message types as required (email, SMS, etc).
• Obtain necessary information from participants to follow prescribed process and a bespoke participant journey, documenting important information for future reference
• Working with the operational colleagues to facilitate the smooth transition from ’warm handover’ stage to programme start
• Collect and record feedback and information and share with appropriate departments and team members
• Build a rapport with all contact points, ensuring the best possible experience, even with challenging customer conversations
• Work flexibly to meet the needs of the project
• Accountable for own professional development and undertake necessary training as identified in the Performance Review process.Actively participate in, and promote Prevent and the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults
• To handle personal data in accordance with the organisation's data protection policy
• Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures always, including Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities, Quality, Health and Safety and IT
Skills and Experience
• Positive, service-oriented attitude with proven experience in a customer service-related role
• Ability to foster and maintain positive relationships
• IT literate with familiarity of in using a MS Office products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
• Willingness to work without direct supervision or as part of a team
• An understanding of the barriers unemployed job seekers face in obtaining a new job
• Experience of working in a high-performance culture
• Experience of delivering services to specific quality standards
Salary: £19,544 per annum
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Closing Date: 16th March 2022 (Rolling campaign due to high volume of activity)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams. Following recent developments from COVID 19 you may see a delay in receiving feedback or interviews being scheduled.
Unfortunately, we have no control over time restraints and will be in touch as soon as possible.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity