Call Centre Adviser
|Job Title:||Call Centre Adviser|
|Salary:||£16500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Pedro Tsiamas|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 16:37|
Reporting to: Customer Service Team Leader
Location: Rochester, Kent
• To be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries via email, phone or written correspondence.
• To investigate customer complaints and propose solutions, gaining authorisation from the senior team when required.
• To log Web related queries into database, and refer onward as required.
• To effectively manage the email inbox to ensure queries are prioritised and responded to.
• To provide practical assistance to Stores and Regional Managers on customer service related issues.
• To assist customers in placing online orders where required.
• Provide customers with stock listings for mail order.
• Respond to all customer queries regarding faulty returns and dealing with these when they arrive.
• Respond to all customer queries regarding refunds on products purchased in stores.
• Liaise with Head Office Departments, suppliers and customers and follow through customer queries to completion.
• To keep all customer service records up to date, and provide reports as requested.
• To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times.
• Provide professional after sales service.
• To build and maintain strong customer relationships and encourage customer loyalty.
• To ensure that you have current season product knowledge.
• To actively take part in training in all aspects of the business.
• To develop skills in driving our products, understanding and improving our processes.
• To take responsibility for your own development.
• To deliver exceptional service and performance at all times.
• Help to generate ideas for growing the business.
• To take responsibility for your decisions.
• To help create a team spirit that delivers best service to our customers.
This job description is not exhaustive and may be added to as the department develops.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Call Centre (Inbound)
£19000 per annum
Inbound Banking Call Centre Advisor - CHESTER
£9.83 - £21.04 per hour, Benefits: Overtime rates, Bonus free car parking
INBOUND BANKING CALL CENTRE - CHESTER
5 out of 7 days work inc part weekends
Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre
£8.97 per hour