Call Centre Adviser
|Job Title:||Call Centre Adviser|
|Salary:||£17500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Pedro Tsiamas|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 12:55|
I am currently looking for exceptional customer focused individuals to work for a wonderful fashion company in Rochester (Strood). (This is a contact centre role)
Must be very confident over the phone (must be able to handle complaints via phone, email and chat)
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Full-time 35 hours
Working hours between 8am – 8pm (weekends work also)
Salary £17500 plus some wonderful benefits
• To be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries via email, phone or written correspondence.
• To investigate customer complaints and propose solutions, gaining authorisation from the senior team when required.
• To effectively manage the email inbox to ensure queries are prioritised and responded to.
• To assist customers in placing online orders where required.
• Provide customers with stock listings for mail order.
• Respond to all customer queries regarding faulty returns and dealing with these when they arrive.
• Respond to all customer queries regarding refunds on products purchased in stores.
• Liaise with Head Office Departments, suppliers and customers and follow through customer queries to completion.
• To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times.
• Provide professional after sales service.
• To build and maintain strong customer relationships and encourage customer loyalty.
• To ensure that you have current season product knowledge.
• To positively promote the company
If this sounds of interest to you and then please apply and we will get back to you right away.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Call Centre Representative
£10.12 per hour
Call Centre Representive
£10.12 per hour
Call Centre Agent
£15000 - £16000 per annum
Inbound Call Centre Agents
£8.39 - £8.79 per hour
M&E Call Centre Coordinator – East London
£25000 - £28000 per annum