|Job Title:||Cafe Supervisor|
|Salary:||£19000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Hours worked all paid|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 12:20|
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Café Supervisor based in Malvern. Working with one of our biggest clients, this is an excellent opportunity for the right person. Our client is known for treating their staff excellently. Always looking to develop talent where found and offering support where needed.
This is an immediate start (upon passing a DBS check), full time role at 40 hours per week, 5/7 days with some evenings and weekends on a shift basis. No splits. All additional hours worked beyond contracted will be paid as overtime.
Your duties in this role will be
- Organise rotas for team to ensure site is always covered
- Work with chefs and staff to ensure you are delivering the best quality products and service
- Work with other supervisors/managers in other departments
- Ensure the companies policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard
- Supporting Operations managers with training and development of staff
The ideal candidate will
- Have Front of House hospitality experience, preferably in a supervisory role although all experience will be considered
- Have a desire to offer the best service to customers
- Be flexible with regards to working hours. There are no split shifts but site is open from 8am-8pm so shifts can work around all these hours. Site is open 7 days so weekend work will be required. Not every weekend but some.
- Able to get to site. There is free parking or a short walk from local train station
- Be willing to undergo DBS check
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please apply with your CV or contact Sebastian on 01905 724549. You can also email @
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's