Cafe Manager - Daytime Hours! - Salisbury - £20k - £25k
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a new Café in the Salisbury area.
They are looking for a Manager to run the Café and be the friendly face of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for stock management and Health and Safety of the kitchen and will also work out front to deliver excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will also have basic cooking qualifications and will take control of some basic cooking.
The successful candidate will work 5/7 days a week , day-time hours between 8am and 6pm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Hands on management of the Cafe
* Welcome and engage with customers
* Deal with stock management of food and beverages, to include waste management
* Stock ordering
* Health and Safety of the kitchen
* Ensure profitability of the cafe and working to set budgets
* Experience at Supervisor level or above in a quality food led operation
* Ideally some cooking experience but not essential
* Understanding of stock management and food ordering
* Excellent customer service skills
* An understanding of food and efficient service
* Sound financial and commercial acumen
* Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
* Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
* Excellent opportunity to learn and progress within the company
* Career Progression
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.