Cafe Assistant & General Assistant - Prestigious Sporting Team Venue- Wantage - £8.30p/h
|Job Title:||Cafe Assistant & General Assistant - Prestigious Sporting Team Venue- Wantage - £8.30p/h|
|Salary:||£8.30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 15:57|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious sporting venue in Wantage. My client is looking for Café assistant / general assistant who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return they are offering a good work life balance and the chance to be a key member of a fun and also professional team.
- Café assistant & general assistant
- Working at a prestigious sporting team venue
- £8.30 per hour
- 22.5 hours per week - (11:30am - 16:30pm Including break)
- Uniform provided
- Meals on duty
* To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
* To take responsibility for all areas of coffee production, creation and design.
* To make sure coffee produced on site meets the client's expectations whilst following company standards and procedures for health and hygiene.
* To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate
* To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
* To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene
* Work in a safe and tidy manner at all times.
* To ensure that point of sale materials are correct and descriptive menus accompany all dishes and adequately represent the dish they support.
* To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
* To report and where possible take action about customer or client complaints or compliments
* To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
* Adhere to coffee brand specifications
* Ensure quality coffee productions to the highest standard
* Provide cover in other areas if required
* To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management
* To ensure you adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
* To be a committed and motivated Team member
* To ensure you maximise selling opportunities by having full product knowledge of all items available
* To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work. Be polite and courteous and help your colleagues
* Participate in staff meetings and training as required
* To maximise uptake and spend per head.
* To maximise profit conversion through controlling wastage and cash control.
* To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cafe Assistant - Mon-Fri - Camberley - £8.21/hour
Up to £8.21 per hour
Up to £8.30 per hour + Holiday pay
General Assistant -DBS
Up to £10.00 per hour + meal on duty, free car park
General Kitchen Assistant
£8.21 - £9 per hour
General Assistant - DBS Required
£8.21 - £9.50 per annum