Cafe Assistant & General Assistant - Prestigious Sporting Team Venue - Wantage - £8.30p/h
|Job Title:||Cafe Assistant & General Assistant - Prestigious Sporting Team Venue - Wantage - £8.30p/h|
|Salary:||£15106.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 15:16|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious sporting venue in Wantage. My client is looking for Café assistant / general assistant who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return they are offering a good work life balance and the chance to be a key member of a fun and also professional team.
- Café assistant & general assistant
- Working at a prestigious sporting team venue
- £8.30 per hour
- 35 hours per week - (6:30am - 14:00pm Including break)
- Monday to Friday
- Uniform provided
- Meals on duty
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To take responsibility for all areas of coffee production, creation and design.
- To make sure coffee produced on site meets the client's expectations whilst following company standards and procedures for health and hygiene.
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate
- To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
- To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene
- Work in a safe and tidy manner at all times.
- To ensure that point of sale materials are correct and descriptive menus accompany all dishes and adequately represent the dish they support.
- To strive to continually exceed customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To report and where possible take action about customer or client complaints or compliments
- To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
- Adhere to coffee brand specifications
- Ensure quality coffee productions to the highest standard
- Provide cover in other areas if required
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management
- To ensure you adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To be a committed and motivated Team member
- To ensure you maximise selling opportunities by having full product knowledge of all items available
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work. Be polite and courteous and help your colleagues
- Participate in staff meetings and training as required
- To maximise uptake and spend per head.
- To maximise profit conversion through controlling wastage and cash control.
- To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to Robert.email@example.com or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's