|Job Title:||Cafe Assistant|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Imran Makda|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 17:18|
Position: Cafe Assistant
Location: Fitzrovia, London
Pay Rate: £9 per hour
Start date: Monday 29th July 2019
Duration: Initial 2 weeks/40 hours per Week
Shifts between 7:30-12:00 (Monday-Friday)
Job Purpose and Concept:
- Supporting the Café Manager in the effective and efficient running of the Club café.
- Serve customers efficiently with food and drink orders and take payments.
- Assist in preparation of cafe and counters before, during and at the end of service.
- Provide high levels of customer service and care to colleagues, members and volunteers.
- Serving customers in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Ensuring that food and drink served to customers is of a consistently high standard and is well presented.
- Undertaking the preparation of food and beverages served in the café.
- Assist with the opening and closing of the café and kitchen, according to procedure on a daily basis and as required.
- Assisting with ordering supplies and checking that orders have been correctly delivered and charged for.
- Cleaning the kitchen, café area in accordance with Health and Safety Regulations and Guidance.
- Keeping cleaning and temperature records.
- Clearing tables within the seating area.
- Health and Safety (H&S)
- Fully comply with H&S and Food Hygiene regulations at all times.
- Ensure all accidents are recorded in the relevant accident books.
- Use the correct handling and lifting procedures as outlined in training.
- Keep up to date with all H&S procedures and methods.
Candidates must be available to start Immediately
We have a tight deadline with this position, please do Submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's