CAD Technician (Civils) - Central London
|Job Title:||CAD Technician (Civils) - Central London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is advantageous|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 10:37|
The RGB Civil Engineering recruitment team are representing a large multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, who is actively seeking to employ a CAD Technician their London Civil Engineering team.
The Civils Director that we met joined the company around 6 years ago, started off as a Civil Engineer, got promoted continuously and is now heading up the infrastructure team across their 4 offices. He has demonstrated and expressed that there is plenty of room for development & growth within this business. Since joining, the Director started with a team of 3 Engineers, it has now grown to 10 and he has ambitions to establish an infrastructure team consisting of 30 people by 2022. Therefore, despite their London office holding 150 people across 3 floors, they allow their Civil Engineers to get involved all aspects of their projects.
In this organisation you would experience a broad range of projects across a number of sectors, some examples include; £900m Large residential development in Central London, International Data Centres with complex infrastructure, Prison system for UK Government valued at £1.2 billion, infrastructure designs for Heathrow & Gatwick airports, infrastructure for London Crossrail projects and many more!
This young organisation diversifies themselves as an innovative engineering consultancy, prioritising the BIM elements in their projects and working closely with their Architectural department. They also offer a virtual reality service to their clients to view their current projects. The Civils Director implemented this service into the company four years ago, and they have been successful ever since!
Who they are looking for
- The Director is seeking a CAD Technician who has the ability to produce drawings & CAD models, focusing on; roads, infrastructure, flood risk & SUDS drainage networks.
- This CAD Technician would ideally have a HNC in Civil Engineering
- Would need to have a keen willingness to learn new skills, understand BIM principles and put in extra effort to complete projects.
- Previous experience within infrastructure & drainage designs is advantageous, with experience using Civil 3D
- For the right CAD Technician, this company is offering a competitive salary package ranging between; £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- ICE accredited training scheme, with a structured mentoring scheme in place and appraisals every 6 months
- Social incentives; 4 company socials a year, incentives after deadline completion, each discipline gets allocated a social budget for the year
- Health & wellbeing; private health & dental care, in-house yoga sessions
- Strong encouragement for career development & progression
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: 23 days holiday, pension, professional memberships paid
Transport Planning CAD Technician
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare etc
Mechanical Engineer - Central London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Civil Engineer - Central London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Assistant Civil Engineer - Central London
£30000 - £35000 per annum