|Job Title:||CAD Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 11:44|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician to join a specialist in the industrial flooring and handrailing industry based in Cradley Heath. My client provides industrial flooring and handrail solutions from Oil refineries and process plants to the smallest access walkways and manufactures a wide range of different products to cater for varying requirements.
Main duties will include:
• Preparation of all drawings required to facilitate a client's order requirements;
• Generate relevant information within project timelines;
• Responsible for increasing current clients base;
• Accurately maintaining strict process guidelines in accordance with ISO9001:2015 & BS EN1090 FPC processes;
• Client / Site visits maybe required;
• Liaise with Management team & Commercial Team on a day to day basis.
• Minimum 3 years AutoCad experience essential.
• Must come from an engineering background in either, Structural, Civil or mechanical sector.
• As part of the above ideally candidates will be experienced in understanding Structural / Technical drawings and diagrams together with an understanding of project specifications relevant to the product range
• A knowledge of flooring, handrailing & safety related products together with an appreciation of the manufacturing processes would be advantageous
• Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power point.
• Must have comprehensive knowledge of AutoCad drawing packages
• Experience in detailing steel flooring and handrail arrangements is preferable;
A full driving licence is required for the role as some travel to clients premises may be required.
This is an initial 6 month fixed contract which may be extended or may become a permanent job opportunity. You be based in a clean working environment with a pro-rata'd salary ranging from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, working Monday-Thursday 7:45am-4:45pm and 8am-12pm Friday. However, due to the nature of the role, these hours must be considered flexible.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's