|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30, 40 hrs, flexibility required
Salary: £25'000-£30'000 p/a
Length of contract: Temporary to Permanent or Permanent
Location: Pimbo Industrial estate, Skelmersdale
We are currently recruiting for an experienced AutoCAD Draughtsperson 2D/3D (Fabrication) for a thriving well-established Engineering Client based on Pimbo Industrial Estate, Skelmersdale.
AutoCAD Draughtsperson will be responsible for producing and amending drawings and assisting the Project Team with the development of new designs.
1. Produce clear concise drawings - Pipework, Steel Work, Vessels
2. Produce detailed fabrication component drawings
3. Liaise with both fabrication and production personnel regarding any technical queries
4. Work closely with the project team in relation to new client requirements
5. Visit sites with members of the Project Team
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong work ethic and a desire to progress together with the ability to work to high standards :
1. An Engineering Qualification ONC/HNC/HND
2. Minimum 2 years' experience
3. Understanding of mechanical installation and fabrication of both steelwork and pipework
4. AutoCAD 2D design experience
5. Good understanding of 3D Cad design
6. A background in Fabrication /Engineering
Opportunity is around the corner!