C19 Senior Public Health Specialist
- Job Reference: 00032891-1
- Date Posted: 25 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £450 to £650 Per Day
- Job Type: Temporary
Working closely with the Health Protection Co-ordinator to ensure the smooth running of the Public Health C19 Response Cell (PHRC).
* Utilising a range of skill sets to influence the development and design of the local response.
* Updating, learning and keeping abreast of developments relevant to Covid-19, including legislation, guidance, new policies and best practice.
* To train new PHRC members in the use of systems that have been developed to support the workflow of the Cell.
* Enabling the effective utilisation of public health specialist skills (e.g. epidemiology), knowledge to improve priority population health issues during the pandemic.
* Developing and sustaining effective and productive partnerships and proactively identifying synergies between public health priorities and other departments priorities and plans specifically where outbreak management may impact on services.
* Contributing to high quality reports, programme plans, options appraisals, business cases and briefings for the Senior Management Team, and other committees and groups as necessary.
* Contributing to wider Public Health and partner department/ organisations' strategic planning, providing input and support in agreement with line manager.
* Proactively seek opportunities to build the capacity and capability of staff, colleagues, and service providers to support residents to improve health and well-being.
* To undertake other specified duties and tasks linked to the Public Health Team as required
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer