C++ Software Developer - Life Sciences
- Job Reference: 00022594-1
- Date Posted: 1 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Milton, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £40,000 to £55,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Tired of working on the same code base? Need a new challenge?
This could be the exciting, challenging and rewarding C++ Software Developer role that you are looking for! Despite Covid-19, this thriving software company has already recruited a few C++ Software Developers and are continuing to grow as the demand for their life sciences product has sky rocketed.
Work on a codebase that's written in modern C++ from the ground up that's integrated cutting-edge deep learning techniques and is THE go-to product in their sector. The C++ Software Developer will contribute to some key new features working across the full SDLC and get rewarded for your contribution. No 2 days will be the same and you will work on different parts of the software stack.
C++ Software Developer skills required
- Strong understanding of C++, OOD and modern C++ in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of multi-threading
- Passion for writing clean code and working collaboratively
- Good problem solving skills
- Linux or Windows
If you thrive on solving challenges and working with other talented Software Developers, then get in touch so that I can share all the details. The team is friendly and they are all working from home until completely safe, at which point there will be flexi-working. You will be well remunerated DOE and they also have a Bonus, good pension, BUPA among other benefits. Apply now for immediate consideration. Interviewing remotely