C#.NET Web Developer
- Job Reference: 00004330-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Darlington, County Durham
- Salary: £21,000 to £45,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
NB. Recruitment activity during the Covid-19 outbreak is continuing for this role with interviews taking place virtually (Skype, Zoom, Hangouts etc)
Are you an experienced C#.NET Web Developer looking for a role that provides a rewarding challenge as the next step in your career?
If so, read on!
The successful C#.Net Web Developer will be part of a tight knit cross-functional team who work one every aspect of the SDLC including regularly contribute to design discussions, advise the business stakeholders on potential solutions and support each other member of the team.
Our .NET C# Web Developers are an integral member of our development team and be involved influencing the creation of sophisticated solutions and ensuring their robustness. This is a superb time to join and be part of the growth.
They are now growing their talented software development team and are looking to attract talented C# .NET Web Developers who also want to work with the latest tech.
Key skills required:
• Experienced in C# & ASP.NET (MVC or .NET Core ideally)
• Ideally have a genuine passion for coding!
As part of the role, you will be rewarded with the following:
• An attractive starting salary
• A chance to learn new technologies & techniques
• A fun, dynamic working environment.
• Excellent career progression
• Salary re-views
• Attractive holiday entitlement
• Excellent work life balance
Key skills & experience needed: