|Salary||Depending on experince||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Salary Depending on experience
Our Client is looking for an experienced Buyer to join their very busy purchasing department. We are looking for someone who has the relevant skills and experience to join the purchasing team and report to the purchasing manager.
Responsibilities will include:
• Obtaining quotations and negotiating best prices from suppliers
• Ensuring delivery of items to agreed quality standards in a timely fashion
• Maintaining relevant supplier Key Performance Indicators
• Possess good communication skills, verbal and written, and work effectively with people across all departments and levels within the business.
• Create and maintain productive working relationships with suppliers
• Excel at working within a team but also be confident using own initiative within boundaries
• Ordering stock and stock management
• Managing stock levels
• Negotiating rates for parts with suppliers and customers
As an experienced buyer you will need the following:
• Previous experience working within a purchasing department preferably as a buyer within a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of Epicor or a similar Manufacturing ERP System.
• Familiarity of a MRP system.
• CIPS Qualifications
• A sound administrative background and experience
• Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to work well with tight timescales
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Be computer literate
• Good problem solving skills
• Have a professional attitude
• Good time keeping
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please contact Michelle Laight 01527 591 091 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com