One of our clients are looking for an experienced Butcher to join an established Butchery team, working full-time 37/40 hours a week, including Sundays and Mondays. This is a temporary position with the opportunity of going permanent for the right candidate to join there team
The successful candidate will have experience working with a variety of meats as well as strong customer service skills as this is a customer facing role.
* Processing meat from whole carcasses including beef, pork, lamb & chicken
* Cutting, trimming & slicing meat for customers
* Preparing sausages and puddings
* Weighing, packing & labelling meat for retail sales
* Maintaining equipment and health and safety standards
* Stock management
* Serving Customers
What do I need to be a successful Skilled Butcher?
* Be an experienced/apprentice trained qualified butcher
* Passionate about delivering great customer service
* Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
* Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results
* Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a 'Can Do' attitude
* Maintaining high levels of customer service
* Have a fresh thinking and a continuous improvement mind set
* Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
If you thrive by helping people and are able to communicate your enthusiasm and expertise to customers and your team, you could have just the right ingredients to make a real contribution!
* On-site parking
* 2 days a week off
* Day time hours
* Local family run business