Business Unit Coordinator - FM
- Job Reference: 00007256-1
- Date Posted: 20 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Due to opening a new division within this Facilities Management provider my client is recruiting for a Business Unit Coordinator to be based at their office in Aztec west.
The role is urgent and due to Covid-19 my client will be looking to on board and train up the successful candidate from home.
The Business Unit Coordinator role is not just about Administration &/or Finance - whilst this is very important the key to this role is being a strong team player & are capable of working on your own initiative is a fast paced & pressurised environment. Building relationships with the Client / Sub Contractors / Team members is also vital.
You will have experience of CAFM systems & ideally Dynamics and have proven experience of supporting contracts at a senior level.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Knowledge / experience of QHSE
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer needs while building effective relationships.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
- Providing excellent customer service, by managing client expectations and ensuring information is communicated between the team and customers.
- Be an ambassador for the company values and behaviours.
- Learn and understand the contract and the specific requirements that need to be met.
- Achieve results within quality and time restraints to include both internal and customer KPIs.
- Carry out any reasonable request from management.
- Sales documents and processes
For further information on the role and the company you will be working for get in touch with Gary Cornes on (phone number removed), you can email your CV to (url removed) to apply now!
Your expert recruitment consultant is Gary Cornes, call today on (phone number removed). Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy