Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer|
|Salary:||£9.31 per hour, Benefits: Holiday pay + Pension|
|Reference:||New challenge for you?|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Bristol|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 16:43|
Overview of Tasks in the New Role
- Generally assisting and supporting the work of the Care Group Unit
- Assisting Service users in Care requirements
- Helping with Social Workers
- Updating staff files via Vision HR such as sickness etc
- Keeping health and safety records up to date
- Administration of complaints
- Monitoring things such as performance, quality, budgets via spreadsheet
- Supporting the gathering and preparation of information
- Cover for the other Business Support staff when necessary
Job Role: Business Support Officer
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm (4.30pm on a Friday)
Pay Rate: £9.31
Duration: 3 Months +
Location: North Bristol
You will need
- Excellent phone skills, This person will be taking calls from the public.
- Polite, professional, flexible.
- Able to react quickly & respond as needed.
If this role interests you then please upload a CV to this site.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's