|Location||East Lothian||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Up to £9.46 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Business Support Assistant to join our clients team in East Lothian for a FTC of 1 year. The main purpose of this role will be providing administritive support to the team and minuting meetings.
- Provision of administrative support including minuting meetings, processing referrals, ordering equipment and adaptations and liaising with referrers and other contacts to obtain additional information and arrange services.
- Word-processing correspondence, reports, forms etc as required.
- General office tasks, eg filing, photocopying and faxing, ordering stationery.
- Processing forms, applications returns etc in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- Updating information systems including financial records.
- Provide an reception/telephone service for team members ensuring messages from callers are passed to appropriate staff or recorded.
- Maintain a staff and visitor booking in/out system.
- Assist the Administration Officer in the development and implementation of office systems to improve the efficient running of administrative support to the Team.
- Take accurate minutes of Team meetings and Case Conferences when required.
- Recording and collation of statistics
- Any other duties as required.
- Previous experience in taking minutes at meetings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of using databases
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Pay Rate: £9.46 per hour
Monday to Friday
Location: East Lothian
FTC: 1 year
If you have the suitable experience or would like more information please click apply now or call Lynsey on 0131 220 4121