Business Support Assist
|Job Title:||Business Support Assist|
|Salary:||£9.77 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Bolland|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 11:50|
Salary: £9.77 per hour
Hours: 35 hours, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Our Public Sector client has an exciting opportunity for an candidate with strong administration and communication skills to join their team on a temporary basis as a Business Support Assistant. The role is based in Dundee and you will be working with our client who is responsible for the quality and standard of care services across the country.
Due to the nature of this role it is required for candidates to hold a Basic Disclosure certificate issued within the last 12 months or be willing to apply.
Your key duties will involve:
- Assist the inspection team by processing information/correspondence in order to communicate and present information in a clear and concise manner, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Undertake specialist tasks as requested to support the effectiveness of operations within the team.
- Maintain files in line with company polices.
- Provide general clerical and administration duties to support the team e.g. reception cover, stationary management, booking travel/accommodation, booking rooms.
- Process identity checks to assist in the processing of applications.
- Create letters, correspondence and any other information required.
- Input, update and extract information from internal ICT systems and/or manual records.
- Provide data support by recording/analysing data, creating reports information gathered.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use MS Office packages including Word & Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience working within the social care sector (desired)
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV online or alternatively call 01382 221234 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's