Business Support Assis
|Job Title:||Business Support Assis|
|Salary:||£10.63 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-08-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 16:01|
Basic Disclosure Required
To provide an efficient and effective delivery of support to the Community Care Practitioners, Team Leaders and Area Managers. The post holder must be organised, able to work under pressure and to meet required deadlines.
- Provision of administrative support to which the postholder is assigned, for example, processing referrals, ordering equipment and adaptations (where an assessment has been undertaken in the hospital setting) and liaising with referrers and other contacts to obtain additional information and arrange services.
- Word-processing correspondence, reports, forms etc as required.
- Maintaining the Frameworki recording system to ensure client records are accurate.
- General office tasks, eg filing, photocopying and faxing, ordering stationery.
- Processing forms, applications returns etc in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- Use and update computerised information systems including financial records.
- Provide an effective reception/telephone service for team members in accordance with the Council's Customer Care Policy, ensuring messages from callers are passed to appropriate staff or recorded.
- Maintain a staff and visitor booking in/out system.
- Assist the Administration Officer in the development and implementation of office systems to improve the efficient running of administrative support to the Team.
- Take accurate minutes of Team meetings and Case Conferences when required.
- Recording and collation of statistics
- Any other duties as required.
- 4 standard grades (level 3 +) including English.
- Word Processing qualification.
- Working with databases and spreadsheets.
- General Office Experience.
- Communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Working to deadlines.
- Microsoft Office Packages (word, excel, outlook)
- Ability to take accurate minutes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate numerical skills
- Team player.
- Flexible - willing to work on Reception or cover other offices.
- The ability to record accurate minutes Essential
- Good verbal communication skills Essential
- Relevant clerical/administration experience Essential
- Ability to demonstrate numerical skills Essential
- Use IT systems including work and excel Essential
- Ability to work without close supervision Essential
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines Essential
Please apply online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's