|Location||Castle Donington, Derbyshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £21000.00 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with the one of UK's leading Logistics Company.
Our client is currently looking for a Business Support Administrator to join their expanding team based in Castle Donginton. You would be working a key member of the team supporting on days and nights in the week on a rotating pattern.
Days: Mon-Fri - 9:00am - 5:30pm
Monday 1030 - 2100
Tuesday 1030 - 2100
Wednesday 1430 - 2100
Thursday 1030 - 2100
Friday 0900 - 1300
This would rotate on a weekly basis.
* Minute taking for meetings
* PA to the Technical Director
* Supporting on internal marketing projects
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Booking meeting rooms
* Uploading and producing necessary documentation
* Data Entry
* Updating records
* General Administrative duties as required - filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying
* Minimum of 2 year's previous administration experience
* Previous minute taking experience (desirable)
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Advanced administration skills and computer literate
* Good knowledge of MS Office Applications - Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong attention to detail and be able to adhere to procedures.
* Extremely well organised
* Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload
* Working to deadlines
* Working in a fast paced environment
* The ability to work a rotating shift pattern, consisting of days and evenings.
Why should you apply?
This is a chance to work for a great organisation in a fantastic team where a number of opportunities and benefits are available.
- 21 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays - increasing an extra day a year until you get to 30 days
- Pension (employees 3%, client 6%)
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Share Scheme
- Cycle to work
- Advantage and discount booklets
- Free fruit in the office
- Family fun days
- Christmas hampers…and much more
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are 24 hours bus routes available via the Sky link from Derby City Centre, are located outside the site.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.