Business Support Administrator
|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator|
|Salary:||£9.75 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah OHara|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 15:31|
This role is due to start on 08/07/19, and is initially to last for around four weeks for sickness cover.
Some of the duties of the Business Support Administrator will include:
- Answering telephone calls
- Use of all Microsoft packages, including Excel
- Completion of financial spreadsheets
- Cash handling
- Updating of residentialator - internal database
- Ordering of stationery, equipment etc. through an internal database
- Processing of invoices
- Ordering of agency staff
- Completion of quarterly newsletter
- Any other duties as allocated from Business Support Officer
The successful candidate will be required to hold a current PVG certificate for Adults. This can be applied for at time of registration at a cost of £59; there is a cost of £18 to process an update on an already existing PVG.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply directly to this advert, or send your CV to email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's