|Job Title:||Office Manager/PA|
|Salary:||£12.47 per hour, Benefits: Regular pay reviews & Potential to earn bonus|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Edinburgh|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 14:52|
Are you a Junior Personal Assistant or Office Manager looking for a new challenging role?
Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you with one of the UK’s biggest banking groups. Our client is looking for confident individuals with great attention to detail, to be a part of their Rectifications Team in Edinburgh's city centre. This will be a business support role which is similar in nature to a team PA role.
The key purpose of the role is to assist the successful and efficient running of the team by providing administrative support. This will involve:
• Providing structure and organisation of administrative issues for the team.
• Organising meetings, minute-taking and action tracking
• Maintaining team information documents
• Supporting recruitment process
• Ownership of controls, safety procedures and risk logs
• Organising team training and tracking completion
Key competencies, knowledge & skills:
- Sufficient Office Management/PA experience
- Experience of managing processes in a busy office
- Creating new office processes
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective influencing skills
- Recruitment knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Finance environment useful but not essential
If this is of interest to you, submit your CV today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's