|Salary||£9.77 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
- Provide clerical and administrative support to operational staff ensuring a high level of security and confidentiality within the office.
- Process information/correspondence in order to communicate and present information in a clear and concise manner ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Undertake specialist operational activities, in accordance with procedures or instructions, to support the effectiveness of the operational functions.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to staff in relation to operational activities.
- Maintain registered care service files in accordance with file management policies and procedures.
- Process necessary fit person identity checks to assist in the processing of operational cases.