Business Studies Teacher
- Job Reference: 00006469-1
- Date Posted: 12 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wirral, Merseyside
- Salary: £100 to £150 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are looking for a full time Business Studies Teacher to start September 2020 to continue until the end of the academic year with responsibility for teaching Business Studies to Key Stage 5.
This Ofsted rated 'Good' school is easily accessible in Wirral with free parking onsite. The school are fortunate to have a dynamic, dedicated and passionate team of teachers and support staff with an inspirational Head and supportive leadership team.
As a Business Studies Teacher, you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations plus:
* A well-equipped department with a fantastic design department and up to date digital learning tools
For this position, you will be responsible for activities including:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Business Studies from Year 7 through to A level
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE and A Level requirements
To be considered for this position of Business Studies Teacher you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status, QTLS or any recent relevant experience
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Have the Right to Work in the UK - proof required
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a current child workforce enhanced DBS, or be willing to obtain one with costs refunded after completing 20 days work
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Business Studies Teacher. Alternatively, call Susanne on (phone number removed).
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer