Business Services Tutor - Management/HR Support
- Job Reference: 00073040-1
- Date Posted: 12 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you a qualified Trainer/Assessor with experience within HR & Management? Or are you working in management or HR and looking for a new challenge that will benefit from your professional experience?
If you have a background in Management & HR and have a passion to train and develop people then you might want to consider a career change and become an assessor.
About the role:
As a Business Services Tutor you will be responsible for supporting students delivering apprenticeship qualifications in Operations Department Manager Level 5, Team Leader Supervisor Level 3 and HR Support Level 3, whilst providing support and guidance to both students and employers. You will be based remotely and allocated a caseload of students.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* Devising Individual Learning Plans and identifying any additional learning needs, making sure that the students' journey is timely and of the highest quality.
* Supporting, developing and motivating students to ensure progression in their chosen qualification.
* Visiting students in their work place to teach and support students.
* Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering outcomes, arranging and attending meetings and completing administration on our e-portfolio.
* Building and maintaining relationships with students, clients and business colleagues.
* Strong communication, organisational and self motivation skills
* Occupational competency in Management & HR,
* Confident in the delivery of functional skills maths and English up to L2
* UK Driving Licence - business cover on insurance will be required
* A qualified Trainer/Assessor with experience within Management & HR or looking for a new challenge that will utilise your professional experience
* A desire to share your knowledge and skills with others
* Assessing Qualification (A1/TAQA/CAVA) - desirable
Qube Learning require all successful applicants for roles where our colleagues may have a requirement to enter a health care home setting to be vaccinated against Covid-19
In return we offer:
* 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and after 2 years continuous service increases to 27 days
* Laptop and mobile phone supplied
* Birthday leave
* Opportunity to work flexibly, from home and out in the field to maintain your own work-life balance
* Perkbox - Employee Discount Scheme
* Regular company events and activities
* Life Assurance
* Internet contribution
* Mileage paid at 35p per mile from your home address
* Eye tests
* Breakdown cover including home start
* Tutor or the Month/Year
* Long service awards
* Employee referral bonus
* Holiday purchase scheme
Why Qube Learning?
Qube Learning deliver a range of training to individuals and teams via Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Short Courses, eLearning, as well as providing recruitment solutions for Jobseekers and Employers alike. We are forward-thinking and ambitious, with contracts that have grown throughout the Covid-19 pandemic and now exceed £11m annually.
Under our contracts we deliver a range of Adult Care, Healthcare, Business Services, Facilities Management, Leadership & Management, Retail and Transport & Logistics programmes across the industry.
We are proud to be graded as an Ofsted "Good" Provider and are also Matrix accredited.
At Qube we are committed to promoting equality, inclusion, dignity and respect for all through our culture
and activities. We will embrace diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive and supportive
environment where everyone can achieve their full potential. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected characteristics”
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and have a guaranteed interview scheme in place to ensure that nobody is overlooked or discriminated against because of their disability. If you meet the minimum criteria when you apply and you have informed us in your application that you have a disability, you will be guaranteed an interview for that role.
We place the highest priority on safeguarding all of our students and colleagues. We are a Safer Recruitment employer and as part of our process your application will be scrutinised. We will also conduct referencing prior to employment and an enhanced DBS check on commencement of employment, you will not be able to visit students unsupervised until you have clearance.
This vacancy may close early should the right person apply for the role