Business Services Administrator
|Job Title:||Business Services Administrator|
|Salary:||£9.52 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 11:29|
Pay Rate: £9.52 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a temporary role with the possibility of extension depending on business needs and performance. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.52 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- You will undertake detailed financial analysis for designated practice areas, presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring that quality requirements are produced, accepted and approved
- Identified and managed risk and issue
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Have worked as a business analysis or experience in ledgers/accountancy
- Good communication – oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's