|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Rate of Pay: £10.12
You will be a part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 3 months temporary role with the possibility of extension depending on business needs and performance. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £10.12 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- You will undertake detailed financial administrative duties for designated practice areas, presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring that quality requirements are produced accepted and approved
- Identify and manage risk and issue
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.)
- Grammatical and numerical accuracy / Data Entry skills
- Methodical and organisation skills
- Experience of working in a team environment in an open plan office
- Possess excellent analytical skills
- Ideally have previously worked as a Business Analyst / Administrator or working knowledge of ledgers/accountancy
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for an extension of the contract
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our Client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK