|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Rate of Pay: £10.12
You will be a part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 3 months temporary role with the possibility of extension depending on business needs and performance. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £10.12 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- You will undertake detailed financial administrative duties for designated practice areas, presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring that quality requirements are produced accepted and approved
- Identify and manage risk and issue
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc)
- Grammatical and numerical accuracy / Data Entry skills
- Methodical and organisation skills
- Experience of working in a team environment in an open plan office
- Possess excellent analytical skills
- Ideally have previously worked as a Business Analyst / Administrator or working knowledge of ledgers/accountancy
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for an extension of the contract
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK