Business Sales Manager - SME Leasing
- Job Reference: 00027334-1
- Date Posted: 14 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Nantwich, Cheshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Business Sales Manager – SME Leasing
Location: Home-working (Nantwich).
Salary: up to £27,000 + Benefits.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Return on Investment is a market-leading, pioneering business based in Nantwich in South Cheshire employing over 300 employees across five locations. ROI is a unique business; our success is based on an absolute focus on delivering excellence to our clients by creating a company that people love to work for.
ROI has built its enviable reputation predominantly by providing sales support services to the automotive industry. We are fortunate to be able to work on a long-term basis with some major, global automotive brands including BMW, JLR, Volvo, Kia and Volkswagen.
This position is brand new and forms an extension of a major contract with Alphabet, a major Vehicle Leasing Company owned by BMW. The role will pioneer the direct sales of Alphabet leasing products (multi-brand) to SME customers. You will be responsible for identifying prospective customers, promoting Alphabet, providing quotes and driving sales of leasing products.
This important role is an ideal opportunity for candidates with a background in automotive rental / leasing looking to be part of an exciting new division of ROI.
Key responsibilities include:
• Building and managing a sales / prospect database of fleet customers
• Contacting and fully qualifying prospective customers
• Proposing multi-brand leasing solutions to customers
• Credit-checking customers to ensure financial viability
• Closing sales and setting up rental arrangements with customers
• Working towards and hitting agreed registration targets.
As this is a new role, it is important that the Business Sales Manager can demonstrate knowledge / experience gained in a comparable environment.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent attention to detail, particularly when dealing with financial information / data
• Strong communication skills, both orally and written
• A strong sense of personal accountability; you should take ownership of issues and work hard to deliver your sales target
• It will help your application to have used CRM systems
• Organised and methodical, able to work off your own initiative.
Overall, you should be able to prioritise your work, focus on getting results, representing Alphabet professionally and enthusiastically at all times.
Why you should work for ROI:
ROI has an excellent track record of growth and innovation; you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
• Set up to work remotely and trained accordingly during the current coronavirus outbreak (the role is expected to be based in the Nantwich office once safe to do so)
• Working with a well-established client in a brand-new venture
• Given genuine opportunities for career progression and enrichment – there are many career avenues within the business from this entry point into the company
• Offered a highly competitive benefits package including a £500 health and wellbeing allowance, medical benefits, the opportunity to apply for funding for future study, access to discounts for the purchase or lease of vehicles and an excellent pension scheme.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today